[Gc] Re: Powerpc/m68k issue running test_stack

Thorsten Glaser tg at mirbsd.de
Tue Nov 20 13:26:53 PST 2012

Dixi quod…

>> Ivan Maidanski dixit:
>>
>> >1. Could you please verify that the problem exists in the recent
>libatomic_ops-7.2:
>>
>> Yes, it does (see attached file).
>
>By the way:
>
>root at aranym:~/libatomic_ops-7_2 # tests/
>test_stack
>Segmentation fault

That being said, a build of the Debian unstable package, with
running the testsuite, succeeded. On the other hand, in the
build chroot I’ve already a patched eglibc with a fix for 5-
and 6-argument “cancellable syscalls” (whatever they are), so
this might also have helped.

See attached build log. It’s not 7.2 though…

bye,
//mirabilos
--
Darwinism never[…]applied to wizardkind. There's a more than fair amount of[…]
stupidity in its gene-pool[…]never eradicated[…]magic evens the odds that way.