[Gc] Log Analysis of GC

Boehm, Hans hans.boehm at hp.com
Thu Oct 4 16:51:30 PDT 2012

Did you see http://www.hpl.hp.com/personal/Hans_Boehm/gc/leak.html?  Which directions did you follow?  Which OS and compiler are you using?

You should be getting more information about the objects being leaked, as illustrated on the above web page.  But that requires that you use some mechanism that redirects malloc() to a debugging malloc version, so that some allocation context is remembered in the object, and you get more informative messages.

Hans