[Gc] Log Analysis of GC

abhishek goswami zeal_goswami at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 4 22:16:51 PDT 2012

Hi,
I have visited wiki. After Adding GC_Collect, I was getting informative information. MeanWhile I am using Linux OS sytem
Can you please also provide me input to integrate Valgrind with Garbage Collector.I have tried to run test case but always got segementation fault.

As per existing system,we use valgrind to identify memory leak. I decided to  use Garbage collector into my existing code base to reduce memory
leak.I want to verify  with valgrind which help me a lot to choose GC_Collect for major modification into existing system.

Although, I have gone another wiki page which gave me information that we can not use valgrind with GC. is it true? if yes, do we have any workaround
to verify the total memory leak.

Abhishek Goswami
Chennai
Phone No -09962270999