[Gc] Re[6]: PATCH: Add x32 support to boehm-gc

Ivan Maidanski ivmai at mail.ru
Sun Sep 30 10:20:33 PDT 2012

Hi H.J.,

Could you please test this branch of libatomic_ops under x32: https://github.com/ivmai/libatomic_ops/tree/master-untested ?

This branch contain 2 commits (extra to "master" branch):
1) a fix for AO_compare_double_and_swap_double_full - it should use cmpxchg8b instead of cmpxchg16b for x32
2) code refactoring merging x86_64.h code into x86.h file

In particular, it's unclear to me whether PIC mode for x32 is the same as for x86.

Thank you.

Regards,
Ivan

Tue, 1 May 2012 09:16:46 -0700 от "H.J. Lu" <hjl.tools at gmail.com>: