[Gc] Possible bug: GC_realloc

Bryan Ischo bji at tivo.com
Fri Feb 15 10:07:56 PST 2013

On 02/15/13 09:59, Bryan Ischo wrote:

> ________________________________
>
> This email and any attachments may contain confidential and privileged
> material for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review,
> copying, or distribution of this email (or any attachments) by others
> is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact
> the sender immediately and permanently delete this email and any
> attachments. No employee or agent of TiVo Inc. is authorized to
> conclude any binding agreement on behalf of TiVo Inc. by email.
> Binding agreements with TiVo Inc. may only be made by a signed written
> agreement.

I apologize for the above disclaimer, I did not realize that my
employer's email system would automatically append it to my email. You
are welcome to ignore it as I would do if I received it, but if you have
any qualms about that please let me know and I can re-join the mailing
list using my personal email address and re-send my email without such
nastygrams.  Once again, my apologies.

Bryan