[Gc] Failure on mips64el-linux-gnu, statically linked

Ludovic Courtès ludo at gnu.org
Tue Jul 9 04:27:39 PDT 2013

Hi Ivan,

Ivan Maidanski <ivmai at mail.ru> skribis:

> Do you use libatomic_ops? As I understand it has no support of Mips64

I tried both 7.2d, which includes libatomic_ops, and 7.3alpha2 with a
separately installed libatomic_ops.  Everything configured and built
just fine.

atomic_ops/sysdeps/gcc/mips.h seems to implement what’s needed.
However, there are a couple of FIXMEs mentioning that this is 32-bit
only, so I suppose it won’t work when building for the N64 ABI?
(My report is about N32, but I’d like to use N64 eventually.)

Thanks,
Ludo’.