Re: [Gc] Minor autoconf problem (FYI)

Ivan Maidanski ivmai at mail.ru
Sat Mar 30 11:15:20 PST 2013

 Hi Manuel,

Could you please provide a patch (both for bdwgc master and libatomic_ops master) or, better, put the corresponding commit to cloned repository on github? Sorry for asking you to do it for such a small change but it will speed up patches processing at my side.

Anyway, thank you for reporting the problem.

Regards,
Ivan

Sat, 30 Mar 2013, 9:07 +01:00 from Manuel.Serrano at inria.fr: