[Gc] Re[2]: [bdwgc] Convert readme to markdown. (#24)

Ivan Maidanski ivmai at mail.ru
Wed May 22 14:56:42 PDT 2013

 Hi David,

Thank you for the explanation (for the work of rewriting README in .md style) - I've committed it (plus minor changes and fix of a typo in the title):
*  https://github.com/ivmai/bdwgc/commit/a36f601f2219402f1dfbae82f089002e1d4f7869
*  https://github.com/ivmai/bdwgc/commit/b6664ad715fb835990da5c3b8e97cf036997958e

Regards,
Ivan