[Gc] Re: gcj 4.6 on OpenBSD/x86

Kurt Miller kurt at intricatesoftware.com
Fri May 31 12:30:03 PDT 2013

Hi Ivan,

Sorry about the long delay. Attached please find a diff that update's
OpenBSD's support to handle our kernel based threads since 5.2 release
and maintains the prior user-land threads code for pre 5.2.

A similar diff for 7.2d has been tested on the following OpenBSD
architectures: i386, amd64, sparc64, macppc, hppa, alpha.

Please consider incorporating this diff into your git repository.

Thank you,
-Kurt