[httperf] Regarding adding http headers

Gayathri Ramakrishnan httperf@napali.hpl.hp.com
Tue, 14 Aug 2001 17:02:15 +0530

Hi Martin,

I did try using the no-host-hdr option as well as adding
\n at the end of the the Host header, that I specfiy in
the add-header option. But, since I specify a no-host-hdr
the httperf adds a newline inbetween the user-agent and
the host header as a result of which I am getting a 404
error.

SH0:GET http://www.yahoo.com HTTP/1.1
SH0:User-Agent: httperf/0.8
SH0: