[httperf] General questions

Kay McGinn httperf@napali.hpl.hp.com
Thu, 01 Feb 2001 16:07:40 -0000

Very new to httperf - I have a number of very basic questions:

1.  Is httperf available for Windows platform?

2.  Need to test various combinations of httperf simulating browsers sending
requests to a secure web site (SSLv3).  Is it possible to simulate
individual SSL connections?  Similarly, simultaneous connections.

3.  Can httperf be used to simulate x number of sessions/connections, so
that memory leaks can be identified.

4.  Measure the number of pages that can be sent/received in a reasonable
time.

Is there a httperf newsgroup that I can look at to see what other people
have asked?

Many thanks

Kay McGinn