[httperf] General questions

David Mosberger httperf@napali.hpl.hp.com
Thu, 1 Feb 2001 17:48:05 -0800

Kay,

Martin answered most of your questions already, so I'll handle the
remaining one:

  Kay> Is there a httperf newsgroup that I can look at to see what
  Kay> other people have asked?

No, this mailing list is it for now.  I do have an archive of all
previous mails to the list.  If there is interest, I should be able to
make them available via ftp fairly easily.  I realize that a web
interface probably would be better, but I'm afraid that the corporate
rules for putting up web pages would make this a less-than-trivial
project, so ftp would be the most expedient solution.

	--david