[httperf] httperf on Sun

Jonas Petersson httperf@napali.hpl.hp.com
Mon, 18 Jun 2001 21:56:59 +0200

Hi all,

On request from davidm, I'll let you all know that in order to compile
on
your average Sun box you will probably need to add -D__EXTENSIONS__ to
CPPFLAGS or you will get all sorts of errors due to missing types. I
also
added -D__STDC__ but that appeared to make no difference. As mentioned
on
deja/google you will also need to comment out a function that Sun lacks
or
find the reimplementation of it.

Presumably this is obvious to a Sun/Solaris expert, but as I failed to
find
any help in the subject I presume some of you may get into the same
problem
on day.

		Take care / Jonas
--