[httperf] errors showed after running httperf

Martin F. Arlitt httperf@napali.hpl.hp.com
Sat, 23 Jun 2001 00:12:54 +0000

Alvaro

I believe all of the errors are errno return values.
for more information check the errno man page,
or the errno include file (/usr/include/errno.h;
you may have to follow some redirects to find
the actual file with the error name to number
mappings; on linux these mappings should be in
/usr/include/asm/errno.h)

the errors are experienced by httperf, but may
be caused by something the server is or is not doing.

httperf (by default) samples every 5 seconds.

Martin