[httperf] ASCII NUL seperated list

Frank Schouren httperf@napali.hpl.hp.com
Thu, 25 Oct 2001 10:20:44 +0200

Hi everybody,

I used that very efficient tool httperf in the last few days pretty
extensively. Thx to David for developing such a great tool!

Now I've got a question that nobody of my guru friends could answer to me:

What is an ASCII NUL seperated list?

I tried to test a site built up of frames. So I wanted to give httperf a
list of uris in a file for the --wlog option. That didn't work.
My call is something like the following:

httperf --timeout=20  --server=... --port=80 --wlog=y,uri-file --rate
6 --num-conns=6 --num-calls=1 >komplett6.1.log

with "uri-file" looking like:

=====================8<===================
/empf/empfang.html
/empf/info.html

That only gives a lot of errors. Could someone please help me by giving me
the
correct list-format?
Thank you very much,
FS

PS: Please reply directly to my adress, I'm not on the list!

--
Dr. Frank Schouren
CharlesBernd AG