[httperf] Wlog w/out files

Martin Arlitt arlitt@granite.hpl.hp.com
Mon, 12 Aug 2002 10:18:11 -0700 (PDT)

Jeff

I don't think it is possible to do this with any existing httperf
commands.  You could invoke httperf for each different URI, if the
overhead is acceptable (this would avoid the need for a file).  Or you
could modify the source code to provide this functionality (i.e., there's
no reason it can't be done).

Martin