[httperf] using httperf with multiple clients.

yanxiao Chen yxchen@scs.carleton.ca
Thu, 28 Mar 2002 12:11:13 -0500 (EST)

Hi, folks,

I have used httperf for a while under linux. Recently I want to use it with
multiple clients. I am not able to make it. I am not sure whether it is due to
some bugs in the httperf or I do not use it correctly. Makebe you guys give me
a help.

the request is:

httperf --hog --client=0/2 --server=XXX --port=XXX --http-version=1.0 --
period=e0.073 --wsesslog=1000,0,request.txt

the error message is:

httperf: /mydirectory/httperf-0.8/object.c:160 object_dec_ref: Assertion 'Obj-
>ref->count' failed

It happens for both machines. If I use only machine and do not specify the
client=XX setting. It works fine.

Thanks.

Jenny