[httperf] HTTPerf Suites and Fixes

Jeff Bean jeff.bean@metnet.navy.mil
Mon, 13 May 2002 12:58:06 -0700

--------------B8C2D127C4BF99DD01FF8BD1

Hi,

I wrote a shell script suite to HTTPerf that lets you set up calls HTTPerf with
monotonically increasing request rates and parses the data into csv files for easy
charting. All you do is edit a config file and call the script and then parse the
output. How can I contribute it?

Also, I fixed a bug in the wsesslog workload generator that set a hard maximum on
request length, URI length and other parameters to 10,000 bytes. I built a version
of HTTPerf with a wsesslog generator that dynamically grows its buffers as
necessary (we were doing some long HTTP Put requests).

--Jeff

--------------B8C2D127C4BF99DD01FF8BD1

begin:vcard
n:Bean;Jeff
tel;work:831-656-4395
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:http://zowie.metnet.navy.mil/~beanj
org:FNMOC/CSC
version:2.1
email;internet:jeff.bean@metnet.navy.mil
title:Technical Staff
adr;quoted-printable:;;7 Grace Hopper Ave.=0D=0A;Monterey;CA;93943;
fn:Jeff Bean
end:vcard

--------------B8C2D127C4BF99DD01FF8BD1--