[httperf] question

Chong Hiu Pun hp-chong@gemstar.com.hk
Fri, 4 Oct 2002 09:32:36 +0800

> > 2.) Is there a httperf versioon for MAC OS X?
> I'm not aware of anyone who has tried to compile httperf on OS X.  please
> let us know how you make out.

Below is the error I got when make in MAC OS X.Anyway to solve it?
[localhost:/httperf-0.8/build] ibook% make
making all in lib
make[1]: Nothing to be done for `all'.
making all in gen
make[1]: Nothing to be done for `all'.
making all in stat
make[1]: Nothing to be done for `all'.
cc  -o httperf httperf.o object.o call.o conn.o sess.o core.o event.o http.o
timer.o \
        gen/libgen.a stat/libstat.a lib/libutil.a -lssl -lcrypto -lm
/usr/bin/ld: Undefined symbols:
_drand48
_erand48
/usr/bin/ld: warning unused multiple definitions of symbol _panic
httperf.o definition of _panic in section (__TEXT,__text)
/usr/lib/libm.dylib(panic.o) unused definition of _panic
/usr/bin/ld: warning unused multiple definitions of symbol _optarg
lib/libutil.a(getopt.o) definition of _optarg in section (__DATA,__data)
/usr/lib/libm.dylib(getopt.o) unused definition of _optarg
/usr/bin/ld: warning unused multiple definitions of symbol _getopt
lib/libutil.a(getopt.o) definition of _getopt in section (__TEXT,__text)
/usr/lib/libm.dylib(getopt.o) unused definition of _getopt
/usr/bin/ld: warning unused multiple definitions of symbol _opterr
lib/libutil.a(getopt.o) definition of _opterr in section (__DATA,__data)
/usr/lib/libm.dylib(getopt.o) unused definition of _opterr
/usr/bin/ld: warning unused multiple definitions of symbol _optind
lib/libutil.a(getopt.o) definition of _optind in section (__DATA,__data)
/usr/lib/libm.dylib(getopt.o) unused definition of _optind
/usr/bin/ld: warning unused multiple definitions of symbol _optopt
lib/libutil.a(getopt.o) definition of _optopt in section (__DATA,__data)
/usr/lib/libm.dylib(getopt.o) unused definition of _optopt
make: *** [httperf] Error 1
[localhost:/httperf-0.8/build] ibook%