[httperf] Can httperf generate session whose length isexponentiallydistributed?

Diwakar Krishnamurthy diwa@sce.carleton.ca
Sun, 9 Mar 2003 13:22:31 -0500 (EST)

The latest version of httperf (version 8) has support for SSL. You can
download it from ftp://ftp.hpl.hp.com/pub/httperf/. You need the open
ssl library to be installed to use this feature. After installing
httperf, you can do a man httperf to figure out the command line options for
SSL. (The most simple use of SSL would be to add a "--ssl" to httperf's
arguments.)

Diwakar.