[httperf] Can httperf generate session whose length is exponentiallydistributed?

yywei yywei@csnet1.cs.tsinghua.edu.cn
Mon, 10 Mar 2003 15:50:25 +0800

   I searched the usage about --wsesslog. I find it can't generate session length exponentially distributed.
For example:
   with parameter --sessionlog 1000,2,session.log

    session.log is as follows:

    #session 1 definition
    /foo.html  think=2.0
          /pict1.gif
          /pict2.gif

   I think in this case the session has a fixed length 3. So I don't know how to generate exponentially distributed
session. In addition, In the above example, "think=2.0" is fixed not exponentially distributed. how do I generate the think time exponentially distributed?

Thank you for you help me!!!!!

Sincerely,

Weiyaya