[httperf] In last letter I may make a mistake(session timeout value)

Martin Arlitt arlitt@granite.hpl.hp.com
Mon, 31 Mar 2003 07:21:52 -0800 (PST)

Weiyaya

I don't believe any of the current parameters provide the functionality
you want.  I think you will need to modify the source code to achieve this
functionality.

Martin