[httperf] problem in using the --wlog option

Martin Arlitt arlitt@granite.hpl.hp.com
Wed, 24 Sep 2003 12:13:06 -0700 (PDT)

Mr Chong

could you please use the --print-request=header and --print-reply=header
options, and provide the resulting output? (you can use --num-conns=2
to reduce the size of the output)  as well, please provide the
link.log file.

thanks

Martin