[httperf] More than one IP

Martin Arlitt arlitt at granite.hpl.hp.com
Wed Jul 7 06:37:29 PDT 2004

Rivalino

the current version of httperf does not allow you to specify the source IP
address.  however, it should be relatively straightforward to add this
capability.  I tested something similar at one point.  I used ip aliasing
(on linux) to have the client's NIC  support multiple ip addresses, then
modified httperf to either loop through a set of source ip addresses on a
connection by connection basis, or a session by session basis.

Martin