[httperf] Project to enhance httperf. (Multiple clients and Session emulation)

Ian Wienand ianw at gelato.unsw.edu.au
Sun Nov 14 15:13:09 PST 2004

On Sat, Nov 13, 2004 at 06:55:49PM +0000, pralhad deshpande wrote:
>    I belong to a group of 4 students in India, who are doing a project to
>    enhance the features of httperf. We wish to do the following:

>    1) Implement httperf over multiple clients.

I did something like that you might like to look at in this posting :

http://www.hpl.hp.com/hosted/linux/mail-archives/httperf/2003-October/000112.html

(In fact, the ideas lead to us writing another networking benchmark
application called ipbench which you can read about at
http://ipbench.sf.net)

Regards,

-i
ianw at gelato.unsw.edu.au