[httperf] Need Guidance to start on the right footing.

pralhad deshpande pralhad_83 at yahoo.co.in
Tue Nov 16 12:26:59 PST 2004

<Multiple Clients and Session emulation>

Dear All,

Thanks for your replies to my earlier mail.

We have just gotten our hands on this project and we have 3 months time starting January to do it.

And yes, Vishvanath is a part of my group.

On the onset, the code of httperf being entirely in C, looks a little menacing. Its going to take us quite some time to figure it out.

We are not professionals, only students so we need some guidance so we start correctly.

Please tell us how we can go about the code.

Regards,
Pralhad