[httperf] Re: Problem with httperf

mani kandan mani_mmk1 at msn.com
Tue Feb 8 05:33:01 PST 2005

hi. I used httperf to test the performance of my webserver(written in java).
When i issue the httperf command from my konsole i get an error message as
follows

" httperf.parse_status_line : invalid status line 'HTTP 1.1 OK' !!

I've written the webserver such that it returns the line "HTTP/1.1 OK \r\n"
as the first line of the MIME header before returing the contents of the
index.html file. can you please sort out this problem. Is there any way of
running httperf ignoring the error message?