[httperf] Newbee question

Mark Pors mark at dreamzpace.com
Tue Jun 14 12:04:01 PDT 2005

Dear Martin,

Thanks for your anwer! It seems that --wsesslog is indeed more useful
for what I intend.

I tried:

--hog --wsesslog=380,1,sfile --max-connections=2 --rate=1 --timeout=10

with sfile:
#
/index.php
    /css/style.css
    /pict1.gif
    /pictN.gif
#

I thought that should do it, but then the 380 will never be reached,
right? It adds 1 session per second and many will have finished before
the 380 is reached. Or will each session loop through the session file
(sfile)?
Can I force the program to loop through the session file (as with --wlog)?
Also: what is the meaning of --max-connections in this context?

Thanks!

Mark