[httperf] exception for OpenSSL

Martin Arlitt arlitt at hpl.hp.com
Fri Jun 24 06:40:59 PDT 2005

hi

I need to add an exception to the httperf license to allow httperf to be
linked with OpenSSL.  If you contributed to httperf (version 0.8 or
earlier), please let me know before 8am Pacific time Wednesday June 29,
2005 if you object to the following exception:

"In addition, as a special exception, the copyright holders
give permission to link the code of httperf with the OpenSSL
project's "OpenSSL" library (or with modified versions of it
that use the same license as the "OpenSSL" library), and
distribute the linked executables.  You must obey the GNU
General Public License in all respects for all of the code
used other than "OpenSSL".  If you modify this file, you may
extend this exception to your version of the file, but you
are not obligated to do so.  If you do not wish to do
so, delete this exception statement from your version."

thanks