[httperf] some question about the httperf

shiner chen shiner_chen at yahoo.com.cn
Wed Jun 29 07:58:01 PDT 2005

I am using httperf as a benchmark performance test tool.I face with some problem:
(1). I would like to browse a big ammount of different urls and I  know the --wlog can implement it ,but i don't know how to write the file containing the list of URIsThanks for your response.Who can give me a sample?
(2) How do i generate the dynamic request by cgi?
(3)  Are the files accessed in server generated by httperf ? if not ,have the files accessed existed in server ?
(4)Can the httperf check that the file reponsed is in accord with the file requested?
(5) Who can tell me the difference between  --wlog and --wset?  the two options can be used at the same time?

                                                               shiner