[httperf] Generating vaiable rate with Httperf

Martin Arlitt arlitt at hpl.hp.com
Thu Mar 10 06:25:52 PST 2005

Jordi

the --period option is a bit more flexible than the --rate option,
although this may not provide variability you want.  I know of a
patch that allows the rate to be varied over time;
e.g., generate R1 reqs/second for X seconds, then R2 reqs/second for the
next Y seconds, and so on.  is that the type of functionality you are looking
for?

thanks

Martin