[httperf] question on httperf

Venu Datla venud at csee.wvu.edu
Sun May 1 19:17:27 PDT 2005

Hello,
I am a graduate student at West Virginia University. We are using httperf
to measure the performance of a web services prototype we are hosting
locally. The website consists of 5 pages, 2 of which are transferred using
"http" and 3 using "https". We are using "--wsesslog" option in httperf
tool to test our website. The problem is how could i convey to the tool
that the first 2 pages should be requested using http and rest using
https. The option --ssl indicates that all pages are communicated using
ssl which is not the case for my application. Any suggestions would be of
great help.

Thanks,
Venu