[httperf] help needed to set up httperf on Cygwin

banjanap at mix.wvu.edu banjanap at mix.wvu.edu
Thu Aug 3 10:37:56 PDT 2006

Hi all,
   I am trying to setup httperf on Cygwin. However I can configure
httperf from Cygwin but when I issue a make command it gives me errors
stating that there is some sort of declaration error in "basic.c" file
of "stat" folder in httperf. Both httperf and Cygwin are installed in
different directories of my system.
  If anybody has been successfull in running httperf on Cygwin or
anyone else who knows how it works can help me then it would be deeply
appreciated. Thankiny you all in advance.