[httperf] Incorrect "Host:" header?

Martin Arlitt arlitt at hpl.hp.com
Thu Aug 3 17:12:29 PDT 2006

hi Harsha

you are correct, there is an error in httperf-0.8 related to the host
header. this was originally discovered in January 2004.  please see

http://www.hpl.hp.com/hosted/linux/mail-archives/httperf/2004-January/000140.html

and the follow up message in the thread which I believe indicates the same
fix you did.

thanks

Martin