[httperf] JAVA/J2EE application on httperf

banjanap at mix.wvu.edu banjanap at mix.wvu.edu
Thu Aug 10 21:09:13 PDT 2006

Hi all,
    I am trying to test httperf on an J2EE application. I have an
application which has JSP's, Webservices and EJB components all
deployed on  SUN application server, there is also an oracle database
server. I would like to test the performance of EJB's and webservices
using httperf. I would like to know if it has been done before, has
anyone implemented this before, if so PLEASE guide me on this as I have
to generate scripts to do it, also is there any OPENSOURCE scripts
available which does this as it would help me understand the httperf
logic. any replies are welcome. thanking you all in advance.