[httperf] University Engineering Team Plan 0.8.1 and Beyond

Ted Bullock tbullock at canada.com
Fri Dec 8 15:40:24 PST 2006

Hello All,

You will all be glad to know that in my re-factored httperf branch, I
have successfully made httperf compile on 3 separate platforms out of
the box.

The currently tested and functional platforms on this branch are:
Linux (opensuse 10.1/10.2)
OpenBSD (i386)
Solaris (sparc)

As I get additional machines configured with different operating systems
in the coming days/weeks I will be testing those as well. Specifically I
will test on FreeBSD and will try to get access to a Mac OS X machine to
test on as well.  I am also open to testing on other Free Software
platforms if anybody has any suggestions.

Also, I will update our wiki (http://httperf01.enel.ucalgary.ca) later
with all the relevant information about our 0.8.1 bugfix release
candidate (as well as a link to download for those people not interested
in manually patching) and information about the refactored branch as
well.

As always, I appreciate any feedback.

-Ted