[httperf] Help needed for dynamic session creation

Bhagwan Anjanappa banjanap at mix.wvu.edu
Fri Feb 24 11:19:26 PST 2006

Hello All,
  I am Bhagwan and a student of West Virginia University. I am trying
to measure the throughput and response rates of a Web-service
application which will be hosted on Apache Tomcat server. My question
is :

1. I need help in implementing a dynamic session or a variable to
generate sessions rather than a fixed number.

2. If this is not possible by httperf is thare any other way to
implement these same conditions as much as possible.

3. Will the latest version of httperf support http and hhtps accessing
of web pages.

Any reply would be kindly appreciated.

Bhagwan