[httperf] Why does httperf take extra time even after completion

Martin Arlitt arlitt at hpl.hp.com
Tue Jul 4 06:58:49 PDT 2006

hi Prakhar

without knowing anything about the test you were running, or about the
configuration of the client, it is difficult to know what was happening.

I expect that your test did not run cleanly in some way; e.g., some
connections failed, or httperf had trouble getting file descriptors at
some point during the test. However, without knowing more about the test
or the httperf output from the test this is just speculation.

Martin