[httperf] using httperf on linux to test windows application

banjanap at mix.wvu.edu banjanap at mix.wvu.edu
Fri Jul 28 11:14:22 PDT 2006

Hi Martin,
    I am trying to set up httperf on cygwin but I am not able to run
the make command. However if I decide to use linux to run httperf can I
use to test my web application which runs on windows 2000. The
application is a online travel agency which is a 3 tier architecture
and consists of JSP's, EJB's and a database running on 3 different
machines. Can I use this setup along with httperf on linux to test this
application?