[httperf] connection failed with unexpected error 49

Mark Nottingham mnot at yahoo-inc.com
Wed Jun 14 11:19:46 PDT 2006

#define EADDRNOTAVAIL   49              /* Can't assign requested
address */

I found that this patch helps avoid -- but not eradicate -- the error:
   http://www.hpl.hp.com/hosted/linux/mail-archives/httperf/2005-
November/000221.html
   http://www.hpl.hp.com/hosted/linux/mail-archives/httperf/2005-
November/000222.html