[httperf] Application implementation

Bhagwan Anjanappa banjanap at mix.wvu.edu
Thu Jun 29 10:53:25 PDT 2006

Hi Martin,
    I have an application which implements an online Travel agency
this has been tested on TPC-W bench mark. I am trying to test it on
httperf. My question is Each client session should follow a pattern
like: go to main page, sign in, browse flights, purchase tickets and
check out. Now how can I find

the probability that an item is added to the cart, given that it has
been browsed.

the probability of proceeding to check out, given that it has been just
added to the cart.

Is there a way to find all these probabilites and anything close to it.

ALSO ONE MAIN QUESTION IS CAN WE HAVE A VARIED REQUEST RATE WITHIN A
SINGLE CLIENT SESSION as I know we can use the --period option to have
an distributed session rate but the request rate within each client
session is constant.

Thanking you for all the time and support.
Bhagwan