[httperf] configuring for dynamic sessions

Bhagwan Anjanappa banjanap at mix.wvu.edu
Mon Mar 6 15:23:58 PST 2006

Hi all,
  I want to use httperf for testing an application I would like to know
a few things:

1) I want to use ---wsess option here it says ---wsess N,N,X , instead
of using a fixed number N, can I use a program written in JAVA, C or
any language which could generate dynamic sessions.

2) can I use an option like ---wsess dyn_sess.java, N, X.

3) Is httperf a sort of command line option so in that case I could
write programs in different language and use them along with httperf to
execute.