[httperf] unsubscribing

Martin Arlitt arlitt at hpl.hp.com
Tue Mar 7 07:03:20 PST 2006

hi Lawrence

you have been removed from the mailing list.  if you continue to receive
messages from the list, please let me know and I will look into it.

the web interface to the mailing list is not externally available; that is
why you could not use it.  please see:

http://www.hpl.hp.com/research/linux/httperf/mail.php

which states:

Note: The mailing list server is behind the HP firewall. Because of this,
it is not possible to manage your subscription via the web interface that
mailman normally provides. Instead, you'll have to handle all subscription
changes via the "request" address (  httperf-request at linux.hpl.hp.com). To
get a list of supported commands, please send a mail with a body of "help"
to this address.

thanks

Martin