[httperf] implementation of exponential distribution in httperf

Martin Arlitt arlitt at hpl.hp.com
Fri Mar 10 11:19:17 PST 2006

hi Bhagwan

you can use the --period option to specify either a deterministic,
uniform, or exponential distribution for the session creation times.
if you want to modify the distribution of session length or think-time
between requests, you will need to create a file that captures the
desired characteristics, then pass that file to the -wsesslog option.

Martin