[httperf] Engineering School Project

Ted Bullock tbullock at canada.com
Fri Oct 27 19:06:08 PDT 2006

Hello,

For our final engineering project at the University of Calgary we are
working on extending httperf with an assortment of new functionality. We
have set up a wiki for our project (at a potentially temporary location)
at http://myvpn.game-host.org/httperf/

For our development, we have set up a CVS repository on the UofC
Electrical Engineering servers.

It is possible to checkout the latest development version of httperf via
anonymous cvs checkout.  Note that currently, the repository only holds
the 0.8 release of httperf (Tag REL0_8).

cvs -d:pserver:anonymous at cvs.enel.ucalgary.ca:/cvs login
cvs -z3 -d:pserver:anonymous at cvs.enel.ucalgary.ca:/cvs co -P httperf

If you would like, go ahead and look at the project website above and
see what our plans are.

We would appreciate any feedback from the existing users and developers
of httperf.

-Ted Bullock