[httperf] How to get the bind patch for httperf?

Ted Bullock tbullock at canada.com
Sat Aug 11 05:27:58 PDT 2007

Before the patch can be merged into httperf Balazs needs to follow
through on at least some of the commentary in
http://www.hpl.hp.com/hosted/linux/mail-archives/httperf/2007-July/000390.html

Especially since he has not yet granted re-distribution privileges as
per the license that httperf uses (GPL with OpenSSL exception).

I suggest you contact him personally since I am not at liberty to
re-distribute his patch until he specifies what license it is available
under.

-Ted

--
Theodore Bullock, <tbullock at canada.com, tedbullock at gmail.com>