[httperf] Bad file descriptor in select

Chris Wilson chris at aptivate.org
Fri Feb 16 02:16:37 PST 2007

Hi Jordi,

> I've checked that if I try to redefine the value of FD_SETSIZE to
> something different of 1024, the problem occurs. If it is 1024,
> everything is ok

In general, you can't just define FD_SETSIZE to whatever you want. It's
part of a libc interface, so you would have to change it in libc and
recompile libc and all your applications as well.

[http://sources.redhat.com/ml/libc-alpha/2003-05/msg00171.html]

Cheers, Chris.
--
Aptivate | http://www.aptivate.org | Phone: +44 1223 760887
The Humanitarian Centre, Fenner's, Gresham Road, Cambridge CB1 2ES

with company number 04980791.