[httperf] httperf c compiler

Ted Bullock tbullock at canada.com
Mon Jan 29 10:03:40 PST 2007

httperf does not really care and as far as I have been able to test, can
be compiled with either the built in compiler or any version of gcc
providing the correct libraries and dependencies are available.

By default httperf will choose the cc compiler (or whatever it points
to), but this can be manually specified with *export CC=gcc* or
something else.

That said, I needed to refactor the entire build system and re-generate
the autotool scripts to get httperf to build on those platforms that I
mentioned.

These changes are available in our schools CVS repository as I mentioned
before.

-Ted