[httperf] Can't get --wlog to work

Eric Jain Eric.Jain at isb-sib.ch
Thu Jun 21 10:04:09 PDT 2007


I've been running httperf successfully, e.g.

# httperf --hog --server=beta --num-calls=25 --num-conns=10

Now I'm trying to run httperf over a list of URLs, but get this:

# httperf --hog --server=beta --wlog=n,test.log
httperf --hog --timeout=10 --client=0/1 --server=beta --port=80 --uri=/ 
--send-buffer=4096 --recv-buffer=16384 --num-conns=1 --num-calls=1
httperf.parse_status_line: invalid status line `<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC 
"-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" 
"http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd">'!!
httperf.parse_status_line: bad status 52
httperf.get_line: truncating header from 2974 to 1024 bytes
httperf.get_line: truncating header from 2085 to 1024 bytes
httperf.get_line: truncating header from 1179 to 1024 bytes
httperf.get_line: truncating header from 1716 to 1024 bytes
httperf.get_line: truncating header from 4173 to 1024 bytes
httperf.get_line: truncating header from 6854 to 1024 bytes
httperf.get_line: truncating header from 6433 to 1024 bytes
httperf.get_line: truncating header from 6795 to 1024 bytes
httperf.get_line: truncating header from 1397 to 1024 bytes
httperf.get_line: truncating header from 1826 to 1024 bytes
httperf.get_line: truncating header from 2675 to 1024 bytes
Maximum connect burst length: 0

Total: connections 1 requests 1 replies 0 test-duration 0.031 s

Connection rate: 32.5 conn/s (30.8 ms/conn, <=1 concurrent connections)
Connection time [ms]: min 0.0 avg 0.0 max 0.0 median 0.0 stddev 0.0
Connection time [ms]: connect 0.3
Connection length [replies/conn]: 0.000

Request rate: 32.5 req/s (30.8 ms/req)
Request size [B]: 84.0

Reply rate [replies/s]: min 0.0 avg 0.0 max 0.0 stddev 0.0 (0 samples)
Reply time [ms]: response 29.8 transfer 0.0
Reply size [B]: header 0.0 content 0.0 footer 0.0 (total 0.0)
Reply status: 1xx=0 2xx=0 3xx=0 4xx=0 5xx=0

CPU time [s]: user 0.01 system 0.02 (user 35.7% system 61.7% total 97.4%)
Net I/O: 2.7 KB/s (0.0*10^6 bps)

Errors: total 1 client-timo 0 socket-timo 0 connrefused 0 connreset 1
Errors: fd-unavail 0 addrunavail 0 ftab-full 0 other 0


Any idea what went wrong here?

test.log contains a single URL: /faq/


More information about the httperf mailing list