[httperf] Can't get --wlog to work

Arlitt, Martin martin.arlitt at hp.com
Thu Jun 21 11:08:47 PDT 2007

Hi Eric

I haven't used wlog for quite a while, but when I did I wrote a simple C
program to create the log file (e.g., read a file that has one uri per
line (newline terminated) and replaces the newlines with '\0').

I also think I posted it to the httperf list, but that is years ago, so
it would probably be quicker to re-write than look for it.